- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli,-Constitution drafting committee officially announced the end of drafting the constitution and presenting it to the public for referendum. ?At a press conference on its website, the commission said the draft underlines unity of Libyan state and ensures no return of dictatorship in any form. The Commission said the constitution ensures broad decentralization through local government system, besides human rights, women and child rights and handicapped rights. Items of the draft underlined commitment to international human rights, and overrides law according to a constitutional text, and ensures appropriate equitable distribution of natural resources. Over 17 members of the commission said they have not seen the final draft.
Source: Libyan News Agency