- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Tripoli,-Constitution drafting committee officially announced the end of drafting the constitution and presenting it to the public for referendum. ?At a press conference on its website, the commission said the draft underlines unity of Libyan state and ensures no return of dictatorship in any form. The Commission said the constitution ensures broad decentralization through local government system, besides human rights, women and child rights and handicapped rights. Items of the draft underlined commitment to international human rights, and overrides law according to a constitutional text, and ensures appropriate equitable distribution of natural resources. Over 17 members of the commission said they have not seen the final draft.
Source: Libyan News Agency