- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
The following statement was issued today by the Spokesman for UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon:
The Secretary-General condemns in the gest terms the killing of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians in Libya by Da’esh. He deplores the targeting of people on account of their religious affiliation. The Secretary-General expresses his condolences to the families of those who lost their lives as a result of this barbaric act, and to the Government of Egypt.
The Secretary-General reaffirms that the ongoing dialogue in Libya is the best chance to help the country overcome its current crisis. Only through dialogue can Libyans build a State and institutions that are able to confront terrorism.
Source : United Nations