- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Libya Phone Company announced Sunday that communication services was halted for areas after Benghazi. In a statement-a copy of which was received by Lana- the company explained that communications of New Madar, Libyana as well as internet services lost after Benghazi area was due to severing an optical glass cable 1.5 km from Kawifia Post. Work is underway to maintain the fault by the company's engineers and technicians in Benghazi, it explained.
Source: Libya News Agency