- ticket title
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
- Europe’s New Libya Mission Draws Criticism
- National Disease Prevention Centre Announces Evacuation Of Libyan Patients From China
- Snapshots from the field: Libya – 18 February 2020
Tripoli, Libya Phone Company announced Sunday that communication services was halted for areas after Benghazi. In a statement-a copy of which was received by Lana- the company explained that communications of New Madar, Libyana as well as internet services lost after Benghazi area was due to severing an optical glass cable 1.5 km from Kawifia Post. Work is underway to maintain the fault by the company's engineers and technicians in Benghazi, it explained.
Source: Libya News Agency