- ticket title
- ROCKET FIRE HITS LIBYAN CAPITAL’S AIRPORT
- Near verbatim transcript of the press stakeout by Ghassan Salame, Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya, 28 February 2020
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
Tripoli- Committee on Follow up of rules issued against Libyan assets abroad held its 4th meeting at the ministry of justice. The meeting was chaired by Minister of Justice in presence of committee members, Minister of Finance, Director of Legal department at Foreign Ministry, Director of legal Office at Central bank, head of Foreign Disputes department and national Audit Bureau representative. The committee discussed a report presented by Minister of Justice on the outcome of the government's delegation's visit to Egypt to follow up the repercussions of the judicial seizure of Libyan assets regarding the case of Hana family. The committee also discussed the proposal submitted by the Cases Department on the mechanism to implement foreign verdicts against the Libyan state. The committee decided to meet next week to address this proposal and other developments.
Source: Libya News Agency