- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli-The meeting of the Committee on follow up of implementing the Political Accord with the High State Council(HSC) has focused on agenda of HSC forthcoming meeting, especially the state of the Political accord, and preparing the committee's report in this respect. The meeting in Tripoli, addressed developments relevant to the Political Accord and its impact on the general scene in the country.
Source: Libyan News Agency