- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Algiers-A committee for Solidarity with the Libyan People was announced to have been set up in Algeria, involving popular and historic leaderships, politicians, professors and men of letters. The committee launched at the Arab Maghreb Union headquarters in Algiers on Sunday aims to build bridges of liaison and solidarity with the people of Libya, bridge the gap between Libyan rivals and bring about national reconciliation among the Libyan people, according to a statement issued by the committee. The Committee said it takes guidance from Algerian deep-rooted principles and traditions in diplomatic work, and would strive to achieve its goals to restore stability and harmony in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency