- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Committee following up implementation Misrata-taurgha
agreement discusses latest developments.
Tuesday , 20– 03– 2018 – 16:04:00
Tripoli, 20 march 2018 (Lana) The Committee following up
implmentation Misrata-Taurgha agreement discussed latest developments
and hurdles encountering return of the duisplaced from Taurgha.
Media and communications dept said the committee discussed health and
the missing file, ways to secure taurgha and agreed to enforce items
of the agreement. The committee confirmed its endeavors to realize
return of the people of Taurgha as soon as possible.