- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
- Flights resume at Amitiq airport
Assa-The Committee assigned by deputy minister for Immigration met Wednesday with branches and offices of illegal immigration agency in the Western region. The committee inspected work progress at these areas and familiarize itself with the challenges encountered. MoI media office said the meeting is in line with series of meetings to be convened within the branches and departments of illegal immigration agency at national level.
Source: Libya News Agency