- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 28 | November – December 2019
- “Mainstreaming Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Education sector”
- UNHCR Update Libya (24 January 2020)
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
Assa-The Committee assigned by deputy minister for Immigration met Wednesday with branches and offices of illegal immigration agency in the Western region. The committee inspected work progress at these areas and familiarize itself with the challenges encountered. MoI media office said the meeting is in line with series of meetings to be convened within the branches and departments of illegal immigration agency at national level.
Source: Libya News Agency