- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, The Commander in Chief of the Libyan Army has issued a decision to set up a special operation room for command of military operations in the Oil Crescent region Ajdabiya-Sirte against the State Organisation Da'esh. The Decision No 3 stipulated that a military operation room be set up to command military operation against Da'esh, to be directly affiliated with the Commander in Chief. The decision also stipulated that no military or Para-military formation would be allowed to engage in any combat operations within the designated area, without being subjected to the orders and instructions of the operation room set up by virtue of this decision.
Source: Libyan News Agency