- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli, The Commander in Chief of the Libyan Army has issued a decision to set up a special operation room for command of military operations in the Oil Crescent region Ajdabiya-Sirte against the State Organisation Da'esh. The Decision No 3 stipulated that a military operation room be set up to command military operation against Da'esh, to be directly affiliated with the Commander in Chief. The decision also stipulated that no military or Para-military formation would be allowed to engage in any combat operations within the designated area, without being subjected to the orders and instructions of the operation room set up by virtue of this decision.
Source: Libyan News Agency