- ticket title
- Russia denies US claim that Libyan banknotes seized in Malta are counterfeit, says for distribution by rival east-based government
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (May 2020)
- WHO Libya Bi-weekly Operational Update (16-31 May 2020)
- Libya: Humanitarian Access Report (April 2020)
Tripoli, 7 May 2018(Lana) A Libyan Coast Guard patrol of the
central sector Al Khoms Al Zaroug Zwara has rescued 98 illegal
migrants including 9 women and 3 children who were on a dinghy off
the coast of Al Garaboouli.
The migrants who belonged to different nationalities included
Tunisians, Algerians, Moroccans, Gambians as well as a Syrian
national were rescued 29 miles north of the town of Al Garabouli east
of Tripoli, said Ayub Gassem, the Libyan Navy Spokesman.
The desperate migrants were offered medical and other assistance
before they were handed over to the anti-migration body in Al Khoms,