- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli,-The navy coast guard elements at the Zawiya Refinery have rescued 114 migrants 20 miles off the coast of the city of Sabrata. The rescued migrants who belong to different African nationalities were found on a boat off the coast the city in western Libya. They included 48 women and 1 child, a body of woman was also found on the boat, the official spokesman of the Navy Forces Ayub Gassem told the Libyan news agency. The would be migrants were handed over to the Anti-Illegal Migration Authority, while the body was handed over to the Red Crescent.
Source: Libyan News Agency