- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli,-The navy coast guard elements at the Zawiya Refinery have rescued 114 migrants 20 miles off the coast of the city of Sabrata. The rescued migrants who belong to different African nationalities were found on a boat off the coast the city in western Libya. They included 48 women and 1 child, a body of woman was also found on the boat, the official spokesman of the Navy Forces Ayub Gassem told the Libyan news agency. The would be migrants were handed over to the Anti-Illegal Migration Authority, while the body was handed over to the Red Crescent.
Source: Libyan News Agency