- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
Tripoli,-Several districts of Tripoli witness closure of roads and setting tires on fire by youth protesting long hours of disruption of power supply and cash shortages. Several protesting youth in Such Jouma, Shat Road, Gutt Shaal, Qarqaresh told Lana their indignation of what they described as unfair distribution of load shedding among Libyan cities and cash shortages at banks. The protestors asked the presidency council to take practical measures to find solutions to the problems faced by the public in terms of electricity, cash, security and not to be restricted to issuing statements.
Source: Libyan News Agency