- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli,-Several districts of Tripoli witness closure of roads and setting tires on fire by youth protesting long hours of disruption of power supply and cash shortages. Several protesting youth in Such Jouma, Shat Road, Gutt Shaal, Qarqaresh told Lana their indignation of what they described as unfair distribution of load shedding among Libyan cities and cash shortages at banks. The protestors asked the presidency council to take practical measures to find solutions to the problems faced by the public in terms of electricity, cash, security and not to be restricted to issuing statements.
Source: Libyan News Agency