- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli, The national oil company “NOC” , on Friday announced the closure of number of crude oil exportation ports in the country because of bad weather condition. The company in a statement on its official page on the internet said that , “loading oil operations from Ras-Lanoof , Zwitina , Zawia and Sedra are completely halted due to high waves, and the company could be forced to stop the operations in Breqa port” , pointing out that the loading operation will be resumed as soon as the weather improves. The statement said that , “the production has declined to 159 thousand barrels per day , and its likely to decrease by another 50 thousand , because of the capacity reduction in the additional reservoirs”.
Source: Libya News Agency