- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Washington, 8 March 2106(Lana) The US presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton has urged Libyans to choose what she called a moderate force to fulfill their will, saying Libya needed to be served by its own people. Clinton attributed the current situation in Libya to foreign forces which she did not name. According to the US 'International Business Times' newspaper, Clinton accused those forces of sabotaging the will of the Libyan people, stressing that without support of the United States to Libyans in toppling the former regime, Libya would have become a photocopy of Syria.
Source: Libya News Agency