- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
LONDON, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — CleanEquity Monaco, 3rd & 4th March, is the preeminent global forum where 30 of the worlds best in class emerging cleantech and resource efficiency companies gather to meet specialist financial investors, corporate venturers, partners & acquirers, policy makers, end users and media.
Innovator Capital, the investment bank, which has hosted CleanEquity since 2008, is pleased to announce its continuing collaboration with Cranfield University, the postgraduate specialist for research and teaching in science, technology, engineering and management.
Professor Tom Stephenson, FREng, Pro-Vice-Chancellor – Research and Innovation at Cranfield, said:
“Cranfield is really pleased to be working with Innovator Capital again on this initiative. As an exclusively postgraduate university we are proud to be creating leaders in technology and management. Innovation and enterprise are at the heart of Cranfield: we don’t do things the way they’ve always been done and we don’t follow the crowd.
Cranfield is committed to partnership: our work informs policy for governments, management best practice and produces new technologies and products for industry. We work with more than 750 businesses and governments around the world, from the smallest owner-managed SMEs to the largest multinational conglomerates such as Airbus, Jaguar Land Rover and Unilever.
We have been at the forefront of the green economy for over forty years, working with key partners such as the Dame Ellen Macarthur Foundation on the circular economy, UK government’s Defra (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs), NERC (Natural Environment Research Council) and leading UK water organisations. We provide a great environment for “cleantech” businesses to thrive, with world-class facilities on our Technology Park and academics who are experts at delivering for industry.”
2016 Plenary Session Themes
- An in-depth look at the technology developments and opportunities in wastewater;
- Design, Materials, Construction Techniques & Operations for cities and buildings of the future;
- Security of supply issues faced by the European transmission grid and the technology, regulatory and financing challenges involved.
Please follow us and keep up with the news on twitter: @CleanEquity.
If you are interested in attending CleanEquity Monaco 2016, as a presenting company, as a delegate or to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please see the contact details below or visit the website – www.cleanequitymonaco.com
+44 20 7297 6840