- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Civil Status Intelligence in Benghazi apprehend a network
forging Libyan nationality.
Monday , 26– 03– 2018 – 16:57:00
Benghazi, 26 March 2018 (Lana) Civil Status investigators in
Benghazi apprehended a major network forging Libyan nationality.
Head of the Intelligence in Benghazi, Ausama Al Dersi said
investigators and arrests dept received intelligence from a source
saying there are individuals selling forged Libyan nationality, birth
certificates and residence visa and other documents.
Al Dersi said based on such information investigations started
and the information has been ascertained and indeed several persons
were apprehended in possession of scores of forged nationalities,
birth certificates and other documents.
The documents were blank but stamped and disclosed that they
have connections to administrators at the Civil Statues and passports
Authorities who sell such documents for money.
He said large quantities of money were apprehended also with the
accused as well as equipment and forged university degrees and SIM
cards used to communicate with the network. The accused were referred
to the prosecution for further investigations.