- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Benghazi, Civil Status investigators in
Benghazi apprehended a major network forging Libyan nationality.
Head of the Intelligence in Benghazi, Ausama Al Dersi said
investigators and arrests dept received intelligence from a source
saying there are individuals selling forged Libyan nationality, birth
certificates and residence visa and other documents.
Al Dersi said based on such information investigations started
and the information has been ascertained and indeed several persons
were apprehended in possession of scores of forged nationalities,
birth certificates and other documents.
The documents were blank but stamped and disclosed that they
have connections to administrators at the Civil Statues and passports
Authorities who sell such documents for money.
He said large quantities of money were apprehended also with the
accused as well as equipment and forged university degrees and SIM
cards used to communicate with the network. The accused were referred
to the prosecution for further investigations.
Source: Libya News Agency