- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Benghazi, Civil Status investigators in
Benghazi apprehended a major network forging Libyan nationality.
Head of the Intelligence in Benghazi, Ausama Al Dersi said
investigators and arrests dept received intelligence from a source
saying there are individuals selling forged Libyan nationality, birth
certificates and residence visa and other documents.
Al Dersi said based on such information investigations started
and the information has been ascertained and indeed several persons
were apprehended in possession of scores of forged nationalities,
birth certificates and other documents.
The documents were blank but stamped and disclosed that they
have connections to administrators at the Civil Statues and passports
Authorities who sell such documents for money.
He said large quantities of money were apprehended also with the
accused as well as equipment and forged university degrees and SIM
cards used to communicate with the network. The accused were referred
to the prosecution for further investigations.
Source: Libya News Agency