- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
– CIFF Shanghai will cover 400,000 square metres of space at the National Exhibition & Convention Center (Shanghai) in Hongqiao. The attendance of new high-end exhibitors will help identify the real design trends required by visitors deeply invested in quality, taste, and brand.
GUANGZHOU, China, Aug. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — CIFF Shanghai, from 10 to 13 September 2018 will host the industry leaders and cutting-edge enterprises, sounding the bugle on new product launches in the industry and starting a trend in home furnishings: more than 1200 exhibitors willshowcasetheir new products, including many industry-leading brands such as Man Wah, Kuka, Zuoyou, Sleemon, Scihome, Ashley, HTL, Chateaud’Ax, Violino, Landbond, QM, Kinwai, Jongtay, Dious, Maratti, Merryfair, UE, Fuhe, Henglin, Homag, SCM, Biesse, Sikai, Yongwei, Global Views, VC Asia, Creative, Vivabella, Caopu, Higold and Evergaining.
More than 90 renowned brands will debut at CIFF Shanghai 2018, including international brands such as Thomasville & Co., Lexington, Rochebobois, Medea, Composad, Rossini, Tonin Casa, Nagano, Seki, Muuto and White Feathers; high-end design brands such as Weimo, MC, Wuuyo, Xiqi, Kinetic Amber, Camerich, IKASAS, Cocomat, Mine, Bushi Jade, Mujing, Cozy and Tayohya; mattress brands such as Sealy, Dunlop, Lattoflex, Tempur, Yunshitong, Serta, Airland, Medicoil, Sleepmaker and Simmons; kids furniture brands such as Colorlife, X.M.B, Douding, Hello Kitty and SingBee, as well as intelligent home furnishing brands such as iflytek, Morgan Dooya, Creavr, Huoshu Data and Homexpress.
China International Furniture Machinery & Woodworking Machinery Fair (Shanghai) will introduce the wood-based panel machinery brands such as the German giants Homag, Weinig, Siempelkamp, Wenhoener, the big Italian groups Biesse and Scm, the Austrian Andritz and Berndorf, and the Scandinavian Sandvik and Valmet, in addition to many important Chinese constructors and operators such as Nanxing, Jinan Restar, Yalian, Foma Group, Swpm, Lmt, Ruiwudi, Leke, Huajian, Yuantina, Lianrou, Hengkang, Fuyi and Zinqunli.