- ticket title
- Synack’s 2020 Trust Report Identifies Sectors Best Equipped to Withstand Crippling Cyberattacks
- OrbusNeich® Announces China Approval for COMBO® Coronary Stent
- From unparalleled personalized service to distinctive experiences: Hilton’s luxury resorts in the Maldives invite travelers to experience renowned levels of hospitality
- أوبو تُطلق سلسلة هواتفها الذكية الجديد كلياً رينو4 والسماعة اللاسلكية الأحدث أوبو إنكو W51 في منطقة الشرق الأوسط
- “Paradigm Shift for Greater Value” Huawei drives 100 typical scenario-based solutions built on robust partnership
HANGZHOU, China, Sept. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire — Hangzhou, the capital city of Zhejiang province in eastern China, will host the 14th West Lake International Expo in October, when series of exhibitions, forums and leisure activities are expected to attract 10 million visitors and create business communications for around 50,000 businessmen.
The Expo, jointly held by the Hangzhou government and some national departments, including China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, General Administration of Sport of China, and National Tourism Administration of China, aims to realize 10 billion RMB of trade transactions and attract 1 billion US dollars of foreign direct investments, said the West Lake Expo Committee.
Hangzhou, famous for the West Lake, which was recruited as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2011, will be the main venue for the expo taking advantages by its amazing natural beauty and fascinating cultural attractions, while another 14 sub-venues will be located in other tourism cities across the Yangtze River Delta.
The Expo will focus on real estate, autos, tourism, E-commerce, financial services, internet of things and leisure industries to create business opportunities for businessmen at home and abroad, boosting domestic consumption.
Visitors and exhibitors can also enjoy delicious food, beautiful music, rich folk customs and glamorous sceneries as leisure activities at the Expo.
The West Lake Expo was initiated in 1929, and has become an annual event since it was re-launched in 2000.
From 2000 to 2011, the Expo created a total trade transaction of 133.4 billion RMB, contracted foreign direct investments of 10.19 billion US dollars, and seen as many as 147 million visitors.
The Expo is estimated to contribute around 0.5 per cent to Hangzhou’s yearly GDP.
|Hangzhou West Lake Expo Organizing Committee|
Please log on http://www.xh-expo.com/ to get more information.
SOURCE: Hangzhou West Lake Expo Organizing Committee