- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
- Flights resume at Amitiq airport
Chief of General Staff meets with chiefs of staff and
commanders of the military zones.
Wednsday , 16– 05– 2018 – 17:31:00
Tripoli, 16 May 2018 (Lana) The Chief of General Staff, Maj Gen
Abdurrahman Al Taweel has met with chiefs of staff and commanders of
the military zones and heads of department.
The meeting focused on practical steps to operationalize the
military institution, and ask the political authority to carry out
their duties and apply laws pertaining to salaries of military
personnel and necessary budgets.
In his speech General Tawil stressed the importance of such
meetings to address obstacles and that stability cannot be realized
but through the military institution.