- ticket title
- Trump And Macron Agree That The Escalation In Libya Must Be Stopped
- Algerian Prime Minister: Dialogue And National Reconciliation Are The Basis For Ending The Libyan Differences
- The US Embassy In Libya: It Is Time To Immediately Halt The Escalation And Return To Negotiations In Libya
- The Italian Cabinet Approves The “IRINI” Operation Decree In Libya
- The President Of The Arab Parliament Appeals To The United Nations And The Security Council To Intervene To Cease Fire In Libya
Chief of General Staff meets with chiefs of staff and
commanders of the military zones.
Wednsday , 16– 05– 2018 – 17:31:00
Tripoli, 16 May 2018 (Lana) The Chief of General Staff, Maj Gen
Abdurrahman Al Taweel has met with chiefs of staff and commanders of
the military zones and heads of department.
The meeting focused on practical steps to operationalize the
military institution, and ask the political authority to carry out
their duties and apply laws pertaining to salaries of military
personnel and necessary budgets.
In his speech General Tawil stressed the importance of such
meetings to address obstacles and that stability cannot be realized
but through the military institution.