- ticket title
- Speakers Call for Equitable Geographic Representation, Faster Recruitment as Fifth Committee Examines Secretary-General’s Human Resources Strategy
- Mattis Cuts US Troop Numbers in Africa by 10 Percent
- LIBYA: SHIPBOUND MIGRANTS DOCKED AT PORT SAY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN DISEMBARK
- Libya could hold elections next spring: Italy’s foreign minister
- Italian Premier: Respect Of Libya’s Sovereignty Is Necessary And Intervention In Its Affairs Is Unjustifiable.
Chief of General Staff meets with chiefs of staff and
commanders of the military zones.
Wednsday , 16– 05– 2018 – 17:31:00
Tripoli, 16 May 2018 (Lana) The Chief of General Staff, Maj Gen
Abdurrahman Al Taweel has met with chiefs of staff and commanders of
the military zones and heads of department.
The meeting focused on practical steps to operationalize the
military institution, and ask the political authority to carry out
their duties and apply laws pertaining to salaries of military
personnel and necessary budgets.
In his speech General Tawil stressed the importance of such
meetings to address obstacles and that stability cannot be realized
but through the military institution.