- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Zagreb-Croatian Foreign Minister Gordan Grlic Radman on Tuesday held an audience with the Libyan Charge D'affairs in Zagreb Rashed Abu Ghoufa. The two sides discussed bilateral relations, and expressed desire to promote exchange between the two countries in all areas especially in the economic sector. Abu Ghofa, who is ending his assignment in the country, urged Croatian companies to return to work in Libya. On his part, the Croatian Foreign Minister thanked the Libyan Charge D'affairs for his cooperation during his stay in the Republic of Croatia.
Source: Libya News Agency