- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Gharyan, The Chairman of the Social Liaison Council in the Municipality of Gharyan Mukhtar Bin Younis has confirmed that an emergency meeting was to be convened at the city hall, in a bid by the notables and elders of the Western and Mountain regions to discuss the events in the capital. In a statement to the Libyan news agency correspondent in Gharyan, Bin Younis said the meeting would be devoted to discussing an intervention by the region’s notables and elders to end the clashes in southern Tripoli areas, to bring an end to suffering of civilians there.
Source: Libya News Agency