- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Chairman of National Oil Corporation (NOC), Mustafa Sanalla takes part in Abudhabi International Petroleum 2016 Conference. Oil ministers and head of oil companies from several oil producing and emerging markets countries are taking part in the conference held with the theme; "Strategies of the Oil Sector New Scene" and kicked off Tuesday. The conference is aimed at exchange of information and expertise, and allows energy industry experts to exchange expertise, ideas and information that shape the future of the sector globally .
Source: Libya News Agency