- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Tripoli, The Chair of the Libyan Investment Authority Ali Mahmud on Monday met the Deputy Head of the UN Support Mission for Political Affairs in Libya Stephanie Williams. The meeting dealt with the way the mission can offer support to the investment bodies, and the role of such institutions in promoting the country’s economy.
Source: Libya News Agency