- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Tunis-The Chairman of the Libyan Anti-Doping Committee has met in Tunis Representative of the World Anti-doping Agency in charge of African first region. The two sides discussed proper measures to activate the Libyan Anti-doping Committee to enable Libyan athletes to take part in international sports event including the forthcoming Olympics in Tokyo in 2020. The meeting was attended by the First Deputy Chairman of the Libyan Olympic Committee and a representative of the Youth Authority.
Source: Libya News Agency