- ticket title
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
- Italian Authorities Investigate NGO
- Libya stands at a ‘critical juncture’, UN mission head tells Security Council
- All Parties in Libya Must Seize Critical Chance to Forge Inclusive, Stable Future ahead of National Conference, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Hopes April Conference Will Prevent War in Libya
Tunis-The Chairman of the Libyan Anti-Doping Committee has met in Tunis Representative of the World Anti-doping Agency in charge of African first region. The two sides discussed proper measures to activate the Libyan Anti-doping Committee to enable Libyan athletes to take part in international sports event including the forthcoming Olympics in Tokyo in 2020. The meeting was attended by the First Deputy Chairman of the Libyan Olympic Committee and a representative of the Youth Authority.
Source: Libya News Agency