- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tunis-The Chairman of the Libyan Anti-Doping Committee has met in Tunis Representative of the World Anti-doping Agency in charge of African first region. The two sides discussed proper measures to activate the Libyan Anti-doping Committee to enable Libyan athletes to take part in international sports event including the forthcoming Olympics in Tokyo in 2020. The meeting was attended by the First Deputy Chairman of the Libyan Olympic Committee and a representative of the Youth Authority.
Source: Libya News Agency