- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tunis-The Chairman of the Libyan Anti-Doping Committee has met in Tunis Representative of the World Anti-doping Agency in charge of African first region. The two sides discussed proper measures to activate the Libyan Anti-doping Committee to enable Libyan athletes to take part in international sports event including the forthcoming Olympics in Tokyo in 2020. The meeting was attended by the First Deputy Chairman of the Libyan Olympic Committee and a representative of the Youth Authority.
Source: Libya News Agency