- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Tripoli-The Chairman of the Emergency Committee in the Municipality of Zletin Abdul Salam Othman has said that there were 300 displaced families from Tripoli in Zletin, indicating that the number was on the rise. He appealed to those who are able to lend assistance to come forward at this difficult times, noting that the families were in need of basic stuff. He also demanded the Presidency Council, the Social Affairs Ministry and the Ministry of Displaced Affairs to coordinate with the Crisis Committee, to overcome difficulties for the displaced and alleviate their suffering.
Source: Libya News Agency