- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Tripoli-The Chairman of the Emergency Committee in the Municipality of Zletin Abdul Salam Othman has said that there were 300 displaced families from Tripoli in Zletin, indicating that the number was on the rise. He appealed to those who are able to lend assistance to come forward at this difficult times, noting that the families were in need of basic stuff. He also demanded the Presidency Council, the Social Affairs Ministry and the Ministry of Displaced Affairs to coordinate with the Crisis Committee, to overcome difficulties for the displaced and alleviate their suffering.
Source: Libya News Agency