- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
Tripoli-The Chairman of the National Technical Education Board Adel Zandah yesterday discussed with an ad hoc committee upgrading Intermediary Technical Education, to meet requirements of the labour market in Libya. The meeting focused on curricula applied now at intermediary technical institutions to explore their weaknesses and strengths, to upgrade them to meet the levels needed at technical education. The participants also reviewed mechanism of addressing the work of the committee, including setting up specialized sub-committees to reassess the curricula adaptability to the labour market, soliciting expert assistance and utilizing from experience of advanced countries.
Source: Libya News Agency