- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Algeria, Chad's Foreign Minister, 'Mohamed Sherif El-Zein', declared that the Libyan crisis is one of the reasons for the worsening situation in the Sahel region, due to the proliferation of weapons, which facilitates the spread of terrorist groups. "In addition to Libya, the neighboring countries of Libya are the first concerned with the Libyan crisis," the Russian news agency, Sputnik, quoted "Al-Zain" as saying in a speech during the start of the foreign ministers' conference of the countries neighboring Libya in the Algerian capital, Thursday. Adding "Currently al-Sahel in a fiery situation, for several reasons, on top of which is the Libyan crisis, due to the proliferation of weapons significantly, which facilitated the spread of terrorist groups.