- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Ndjamena, Chad said on Thursday it was closing down its land borders with Libya, and declared the border area a military zone. Chadian Prime Minister Albert Badake said in Televised remarks 'the Government had decided to close down the borders with Libya and to declare the border area a military zone.' Some isolated terrorist groups have headed to southern Libya, namely to the northern border of our country, which could be target to terrorist infiltration', he said.
Source: Libya News Agency