- ticket title
- Sahel States: Catastrophic Effect Of Libyan Crisis On Sahel Countries
- UNSMIL: Libyans Pay Dearly Politicians Should Put Interests Of Their Country First
- Al Serraj Appeals To AU To Help Resolve Libyan Crisis
- Greek Foreign Minister Demands Role For His Country In Solving Libyan Crisis
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
Ndjamena, Chad said on Thursday it was closing down its land borders with Libya, and declared the border area a military zone. Chadian Prime Minister Albert Badake said in Televised remarks 'the Government had decided to close down the borders with Libya and to declare the border area a military zone.' Some isolated terrorist groups have headed to southern Libya, namely to the northern border of our country, which could be target to terrorist infiltration', he said.
Source: Libya News Agency