- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
CEO of National Oil Company Meets British Ambassador.
Wednsday , 06– 12– 2017 – 15:22:00
Tripoli, 6 December 2017(Lana) The Chairman of the Board of the
National Oil Company Mustafa Sun’allah has met the British Ambassador
Peter Millett to discuss exchange in oil industry area.
The British Ambassador has stressed desire by British companies
to contribute to projects in the oil industry namely maintenance work
and transfer of technology.
Millett invited the NOC to coordinate a meeting between NOC
companies and British companies working in the oil industry next year
in the Scottish city of Aberdeen.