- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli-The CEO of the Electricity Company Abdul Majeed Hamza has discussed with the Ambassador of Ukraine to Libya Emikola Nahorne bilateral exchange in the area of electricity. The meeting was attended by Omar Al Shawish member of the board and Omar Al Koshli Director of Cooperation Department. The meeting focused on cooperation prospects between the company and the Ukrainian companies in electricity area.
Source: Libya News Agency