- ticket title
- WHO distributes urgently needed medical supplies as Libya conflict continues
- UNICEF Libya Flash Update: Western Libya Emergency Response, 13 May-19 May 2019
- DTM Libya – Rapid Market Assessment (21 May 2019)
- UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya strongly condemns the blockage of the Great Man-Made River, cutting off water supply for hundreds of thousands of Libyans, 20 May 2019
- UN envoy warns of ‘long and bloody war’ in Libya
Tripoli-The CEO of the Electricity Company Abdul Majeed Hamza has discussed with the Ambassador of Ukraine to Libya Emikola Nahorne bilateral exchange in the area of electricity. The meeting was attended by Omar Al Shawish member of the board and Omar Al Koshli Director of Cooperation Department. The meeting focused on cooperation prospects between the company and the Ukrainian companies in electricity area.
Source: Libya News Agency