- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
Tripoli-The CEO of the Electricity Company Abdul Majeed Hamza has discussed with the Ambassador of Ukraine to Libya Emikola Nahorne bilateral exchange in the area of electricity. The meeting was attended by Omar Al Shawish member of the board and Omar Al Koshli Director of Cooperation Department. The meeting focused on cooperation prospects between the company and the Ukrainian companies in electricity area.
Source: Libya News Agency