- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli, members of Aein Zara unit of Central security, south of Tripoli apprehended last Friday 74 illegal immigrants holding various African natialities in Ain Zara. The sources said the illegal immigrants were caught following information saying that there is a group of illegal immigrants living in a privately owned block of building. The sources told lana that necessary measures have been taken and the immigrants were referred to a detention centre in Qaser ben Ghashire.
Source: Libyan News Agency