- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Paris,-Central Graduate Studies Library opened at Tripoli University Wednesday in ceremony attended by President of the University as well as head of faculties and department. The Library would help graduates in their research. Director of Technical Affairs and Projects Tawfiq Kamoka said the library houses more than 5000 titles in all disciplines, other reference books, periodicals and theses. The library can accommodate 600 students and that there is unlimited access to the library as far as students are concerned.
Source: Libyan News Agency