- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Central Bank of Libya Sends Money to Al Jufra Tripoli, 10 December 2016(Lana) The Issuing department at the Central Bank of Libya has dispatched an amount of currency notes to Al Jufra, to be distributed to commercial banks in the region.Saturday , 10-12-2016 – 16:36:00
The money was part of the Central Bank of Libya’s effort to relieve the liquidity shortage suffered by the residents if the region, the CBL said on its website.