- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli,-The Central Bank of Libya has received a new shipment of Currency estimated at LD 250 million which arrived at Mi'tiga Airport from the United Kingdom. The Bank said the 5 dinar notes would be distributed to all Libyan commercial banks without exception in accordance with enforced laws.
Source: Libyan News Agency