- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli,-The Central Bank of Libya has received a new shipment of Currency estimated at LD 250 million which arrived at Mi'tiga Airport from the United Kingdom. The Bank said the 5 dinar notes would be distributed to all Libyan commercial banks without exception in accordance with enforced laws.
Source: Libyan News Agency