- ticket title
- أول مستشفيين في الولايات المتحدة يزرعان أداة قلب من الجيل التالي لتقليل المخاطر من الإصابة بالسكتة القلبية
- Coalition Launches $100 Million PPE Initiative for Africa’s Community Health Workers
- cocoa motors. Begins Worldwide Sales of Car in Bag “WALKCAR” from August 11
- New IHME COVID-19 Forecasts for Sub Saharan Africa Find Mask-wearing and Other Prevention Measures Could Prevent Nearly 75,000 Deaths by December 1
- ايوا تجمع 2.5 مليون دولار في الجولة الاستثمارية للقرض المكمل لما قبل مرحلة التمويل “B”
Central Bank of Libya honurs its former governors.
Sunday , 14– 05– 2017 – 16:15:00
Tripoli, 14 May 2017 (Lana) Central Bank of Libya (CBoL) represented by its current Governor Al-Sadiq Al kabier, honured its former governors, who carried out their tasks with devolution and loyalty during the past decades, in gratitude by the CBoL to the efforts of those governors. The honuring included, Rajeb Al -Messalati, Dr Taher Al Jihimi, Qassem Sherlala, Dr Abdulhafiz Al Zelitni, and Dr Farhat Ben Qadara. The houring ceremony came at the end of a workshop hosted by the CBoL on ‘economic policies, horizones and challenges’ with the participation of former governors, being national experts that should be tapped into their experience to serve the homeland. =Lana=.