- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
Tripoli Central Bank of Libya (CBoL) represented by its current Governor Al-Sadiq Al kabier, honured its former governors, who carried out their tasks with devolution and loyalty during the past decades, in gratitude by the CBoL to the efforts of those governors. The honuring included, Rajeb Al -Messalati, Dr Taher Al Jihimi, Qassem Sherlala, Dr Abdulhafiz Al Zelitni, and Dr Farhat Ben Qadara. The houring ceremony came at the end of a workshop hosted by the CBoL on 'economic policies, horizones and challenges' with the participation of former governors, being national experts that should be tapped into their experience to serve the homeland. .
Source: Libya News Agency