- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-Governor of Central Bank of Libya met Wednesday with UNSMIL deputy head, Stephaney Williams with whom he discussed latest developments of the economic and financial reforms implemented by GNA. The meeting held at the Central Bank discussed financial arrangements pertaining to 2019.
Source: Libya News Agency