- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
- Flights resume at Amitiq airport
Tripoli-Governor of Central Bank of Libya discussed Thursday with Minister of Finance financial arrangements for 2019. The meeting also attended by Director of National Centre for Decision Enforcement, Nuri Abar, cooperation mechanisms to fight corruption and rationing expenditure.
Source: Libya News Agency