- ticket title
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
Tripoli-Governor of Central Bank of Libya discussed Thursday with Minister of Finance financial arrangements for 2019. The meeting also attended by Director of National Centre for Decision Enforcement, Nuri Abar, cooperation mechanisms to fight corruption and rationing expenditure.
Source: Libya News Agency