- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-Central Bank of Libya announced Monday the release of the second issue of the one-dinar note. A ceremony was organized for the occasion attended by Governor of Central Bank and several head of departments. The governor announced the circulation of the new one-dinar note as of Monday. He said Libya is the forerunner of countries, numbering 20 that use paper -plastic currency. He said the current one dinar note will be withdrawn gradually from circulation. Director of Issuance at the bank explained the general specifications of the new note which include dark blue colour reflecting the central bank building on the front and Al Briqa Refinery and Arch of Marcus Aurelius on the back and portrait of Omar Al Mukhtar.
Source: Libya News Agency