- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-Central Bank of Libya announced Monday the release of the second issue of the one-dinar note. A ceremony was organized for the occasion attended by Governor of Central Bank and several head of departments. The governor announced the circulation of the new one-dinar note as of Monday. He said Libya is the forerunner of countries, numbering 20 that use paper -plastic currency. He said the current one dinar note will be withdrawn gradually from circulation. Director of Issuance at the bank explained the general specifications of the new note which include dark blue colour reflecting the central bank building on the front and Al Briqa Refinery and Arch of Marcus Aurelius on the back and portrait of Omar Al Mukhtar.
Source: Libya News Agency