- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
17 Revolution Kicks off Yesterday Evening Before Al Khuld Palace in the Capital. Tripoli-Celebrations marking the eighth anniversary of the February 17 Revolution kicked off yesterday afternoon in front of the Al Khuld Palace in Al Dhahra in Tripoli. The festivities started with participation of 15 music troupes, Police and Customs motor bikes, cavalry and classic cars which marched from the Palace through Al Istiklal Street up to the Martyrs Square. Libyan traditional music troupe known as 'Malouf' played till late in the night. Libyan and Arab artists were expected to take part in the celebrations which continue on Sunday Feb 17.
Source: Libya News Agency