- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
17 Revolution Kicks off Yesterday Evening Before Al Khuld Palace in the Capital. Tripoli-Celebrations marking the eighth anniversary of the February 17 Revolution kicked off yesterday afternoon in front of the Al Khuld Palace in Al Dhahra in Tripoli. The festivities started with participation of 15 music troupes, Police and Customs motor bikes, cavalry and classic cars which marched from the Palace through Al Istiklal Street up to the Martyrs Square. Libyan traditional music troupe known as 'Malouf' played till late in the night. Libyan and Arab artists were expected to take part in the celebrations which continue on Sunday Feb 17.
Source: Libya News Agency