- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli, Central bank of Libya reassured the public the public that it took all measures to provide basic needs in preparation to the blessed holy month of Ramadan. In a circular, a copy of which was obtained by Lana that measures were taken with all commercial banks to import what amounts to 550 US dollars of various food stuff through documents against cash before the Holy month of Ramadan, stressing that the food stuff would arrive to the Libyan market within the next twenty days. The CBoL called don all watchdog bodies to follow up and ensure that goods found its way to the public with genuine prices. It stressed that the goal of these measures were to reduce food stuff prices in the Libyan market.
Source: Libya News Agency