- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli,-The Central Bank of Libya has announced that a total of LD 1 billion of Libyan currency which has been printed in England has been delivered to the bank. The bank confirmed receiving another shipment of currency coming from Britain estimated at 320 million dinars. All currency shipments received from 1/6 to 29/6 estimated at 1 billion dinars have been distributed to commercial banks all over Libya in accordance with rules enforced by the CBL issuing department.
Source: Libyan News Agency