- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli,-The Central Bank of Libya has announced that a total of LD 1 billion of Libyan currency which has been printed in England has been delivered to the bank. The bank confirmed receiving another shipment of currency coming from Britain estimated at 320 million dinars. All currency shipments received from 1/6 to 29/6 estimated at 1 billion dinars have been distributed to commercial banks all over Libya in accordance with rules enforced by the CBL issuing department.
Source: Libyan News Agency