- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Valetta, The Governor of the Central Bank of Libya Al Sediq Al Kabir has taken part in the meeting of the European, North Africa and Mediterranean Central Bank Governors which was held here recently. The meeting was devoted to discussing the experience of the participating countries in handling financial and monetary policies under the current regional and international economic circumstances.
Source: Libya News Agency