- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Tripoli, The Governor of the Central Bank of Libya Al Sidiq Al Kabir on Monday met the Deputy UN Representative for Political Affairs Stephanie Williams and UNSMIL economic adviser. According to a CBL report posted on its website, the meeting, held at the Governor’s office, dealt with what has been accomplished in the economic reform program, whereby the Deputy UN Representative stressed UN mission’s support for the ongoing effort to scrutinize the data base of the civil register and the national number.
Source: Libya News Agency