- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, The Governor of the Central Bank of Libya Al Sidiq Al Kabir on Monday met the Deputy UN Representative for Political Affairs Stephanie Williams and UNSMIL economic adviser. According to a CBL report posted on its website, the meeting, held at the Governor’s office, dealt with what has been accomplished in the economic reform program, whereby the Deputy UN Representative stressed UN mission’s support for the ongoing effort to scrutinize the data base of the civil register and the national number.
Source: Libya News Agency