- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli, The Central Bank of Libya has denied that Al Sediq Al Kabir has any pages on SMS networks, either personal or in his capacity as the Governor of the Central Bank of Libya. The Bank said the SMS pages purportedly linked to Al Kabir were false, and nether Al Kabir nor the Central Bank has anything to do with them or what they publish, and that the sole official channel which expresses the opinion of the bank and the Governor was the official website and the SMS pages, which were previously published and notified.
Source: Libya News Agency