- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
Tripoli-Figures released recently by the Central Bank of Libya have shown that commercial banks profits had fallen by 25.2% to LD 618.5 million in the third quarter of the current year compared to the same period of 2018 which reached LD 827.2 million. Recent figures showed that customers deposits in commercial banks fell from LD 106.4 billion at the end of third quarter of 2018 to LD 91.4 million at the end of third quarter of 2019 or 14.1%. Demand account reached 87% of total deposits, while time deposits 12.5% and saving deposits 0.5%.
Source: Libya News Agency