- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli, The Central Bank of Libya has asked the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord to place a ban on the new currency notes circulating at national banks. The Monetary Policies Committee of the Central Bank has concluded that currency note brought from Russia have to be banned from circulation at all commercial banks in Libya, the CBL said in a statement. Printing the currency notes in Russia was shrouded in a shadow of ambiguity, and was conducted in violation of enforced laws, which aggravated political division and provided an excuse for civic society to freeze the assets of the Central Bank, the statement said.
Source: Libyan News Agency