- ticket title
- Al Tayeb Al Bakoush Acquaints Himself With Human Rights and Humanitarian Situation in Libya.
- President of Presidency Council receives congratulation cable from Algerian President at anniversary of Maghreb Union.
- Benghazi Stabilization Committee grants permission to municipality to contract for development projects.
- President of Presidency Council meets emergency officials.
- National Libyan Conference Preparatory Committee Meets in Traghen.
- المنصة تعظم من قوة البيانات من التشخيص إلى إشراك المريض لمصلحة جميع الأطراف المعنية في جهة توفير الرعاية
سان دييغو، 12 آب / أغسطس، 2014 / بي آر نيوزواير — أعلنت شركة “ريس ميد” ResMed(رمزها على مؤشر البورصة والسندات …Read more
– Platform Maximizes the Power of Data from Diagnosis to Patient Engagement for the Benefit of All Stakeholders in the Care Continuum
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 11, 2014 / PRNewswire / - ResMed (NYSE: RMD) today announced Air Solutions, a new …Read more
Libya’s deteriorating security situation has led to an exodus of aid workers and suspension of development programmes, leaving tens of thousands of displaced and vulnerable people relying on skeleton networks manned in part by volunteers.
In recent weeks, thousands of …Read more
The Philippines last Thursday (July 31st) started evacuating 13,000 of its nationals from Libya after a Filipino worker was kidnapped and beheaded in Benghazi and a nurse was raped at a Tripoli hospital.
Libya’s health ministry has warned of a …Read more
The U.N. refugee agency says thousands of refugees and asylum seekers in Libya are desperately seeking to leave the country.
With nearly 37,000 UNHCR-registered refugees in Tripoli and Benghazi, the agency says many are living in areas heavily damaged by …Read more
The ongoing fighting in regions of Libya is having grave humanitarian consequences within the country and putting pressure on its borders with Tunisia and Egypt. Hostilities have forced large numbers of people, including migrant workers, to leave the country.
In …Read more
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) condemns in the gest possible terms the murder of its staff member Michael Greub. The 42-year-old Swiss national, head of the organization’s Misrata sub-delegation, was killed by armed men around midday today …Read more
The ICRC condemns in the gest possible terms the murder of its staff member Michael Greub. The 42-year-old Swiss national, head of the organization’s Misrata sub-delegation, was killed by armed men around midday today in the city of Sirte.
“The …Read more