- ticket title
- Electricity company: number of power stations in Qasr Ben-Ghesheer severely damaged
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
Health Minister Aaron Motsoaledi has dismissed claims that the Ebola Virus Disease has arrived in South Africa. This after the Democratic Alliance’s Jack Bloem caused a public panic with claims that a lady, from Guinea, who went into labour at …Read more
Selected health budget vote speeches from Gauteng, the Western Cape and North West provinces. Health-e News gives you a rundown of key issues highlighted in recent budget speeches. We will update this as other provincial health budgets become available. KwaZulu-Natal …Read more
Medecines Sans Frontiegraveres (MSF) doctor South African Stefan Kruger recently touched down in the eye of the Ebola storm where entire households are being erased from their family trees by the disease.
MSF is currently working in Sierra Leone, Guinea…
- المنصة تعظم من قوة البيانات من التشخيص إلى إشراك المريض لمصلحة جميع الأطراف المعنية في جهة توفير الرعاية
سان دييغو، 12 آب / أغسطس، 2014 / بي آر نيوزواير — أعلنت شركة “ريس ميد” ResMed(رمزها على مؤشر البورصة والسندات …Read more
– Platform Maximizes the Power of Data from Diagnosis to Patient Engagement for the Benefit of All Stakeholders in the Care Continuum
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 11, 2014 / PRNewswire / - ResMed (NYSE: RMD) today announced Air Solutions, a new …Read more
Libya’s deteriorating security situation has led to an exodus of aid workers and suspension of development programmes, leaving tens of thousands of displaced and vulnerable people relying on skeleton networks manned in part by volunteers.
In recent weeks, thousands of …Read more
The Philippines last Thursday (July 31st) started evacuating 13,000 of its nationals from Libya after a Filipino worker was kidnapped and beheaded in Benghazi and a nurse was raped at a Tripoli hospital.
Libya’s health ministry has warned of a …Read more
The U.N. refugee agency says thousands of refugees and asylum seekers in Libya are desperately seeking to leave the country.
With nearly 37,000 UNHCR-registered refugees in Tripoli and Benghazi, the agency says many are living in areas heavily damaged by …Read more